This was the week when:
- I launched this blog! Thank you everyone for all your support so far!
- Nerys really found her feet and started to toddle about.
- We made pancakes as a trial run for Shrove Tuesday and so I could put a blog post together with the recipe I’ve been using for over 10 years – look out for that next week.
- We had some lovely sunny days, meaning we could get out for a few walks, including a walk to Singleton park and the uni one day while Rhys was in school (resulting in a fab 2 hour nap for Nerys).
- I discovered that Alias is on Amazon Prime instant – that’s my new series to binge-watch while feeding Nerys sorted then!
- I made a version of this soup and it was pretty damn tasty!
I hope you all had a good week too – what was your highlight?