1) I’m 5’4″ and my husband is 6’4″ – I’ve made my peace with the fact that my children will most likely be taller than me by the time they’re 12!
2) There are 37 letters in my full name. There are never enough boxes on forms for me to fit my whole name in.
3) I can tell when it’s going to rain. Seriously! I fractured my wrist when I was 10 and now, when the weather is changing from dry to wet, it aches.
4) My children’s names surprise me. I absolutely love their names and think they really suit them, but if you’d asked me 10 years ago what my children would be called I would not have said Rhys and Nerys!
5) I have a birth mark between my shoulder blades.
6) I need to know there’s chocolate in the house at all times! I get this from my Dad.
7) I’m normally a real wimp when it comes to spicy foods but I craved jalapeños when I was pregnant with Nerys, especially the jalapeño dough balls from Dominos!