So, here we go!
10 things I love
1) Chocolate. Milk, white, dark – it’s all good!
2) The first cup of coffee in the morning.
3) The sound of a good storm outside when I’m safe and warm in bed.
4) My husband and my children.
5) My family.
6) Watching my children grow and develop.
8) The smell of a roast dinner cooking. It reminds me of home.
9) Getting into a bed made up with fresh, clean bedding.
10) Love. As cheesy as that might sound. I just love love.
10 things I hate
1) Rice pudding. It goes back to being made it eat it primary school. I still can’t bear the thought of tasting it.
2) When my fingernails get too long. Puts me in a really weird, bad mood until I can cut them!
3) Mr Bean.
4) The fact that I sat all the way through Das Boot and it ended the way it did!
5) Bullies. Especially adult bullies who really should know better.
7) Being woken up from a dream. It leaves me in a weird, spaced-out mood all day.
8) That my husband said all along that ‘How I met your mother’ would end the way it did. I can’t believe he was right!
9) The fact that my laundry basket is only ever empty for about five minutes before it starts to fill up again.
10) Being sick.
Looking at those, they’re quite random lists, and I’m pleasantly surprised about that fact that I found it much harder to come with ten things I hate than things I love!
I’m not nominating anyone in particular, because I have no idea who’s already done this challenge! So if you’re reading this and fancy giving it a go – consider yourself nominated!